- Perfect environment – conducive to pursuit of excellence
- Qualified and dedicated staff
- Specialty hospital for clinical practice
- Well organized lecture halls with comfortable sitting arrangements and modern Audio Visual Aids
- Safe campus with round the clock security
- TV, VCR and Public address system, CCTV camera monitoring.
- Extra curricular activities for all round development.
- Well furnished library with latest edition books, reference books and journals Hostel facility/Well furnished library with latest edition books, reference books journals and hostel facility.
- Audio-Visual Room with OHP,LCD well furnished computer lab internet facility/Audio-Visual Room with OHP,LCD well furnished computer lab with internet facility
Ram Prasad Bismil Smarak District Hospital, Shahjahanpur
- Established in the year 1989
- Upgraded with 300 beds in 2003
Sheela Hospital and Trauma Care Center, Shahjahanpur.
- Established in the1998
- 100 beds multi specialty Hospital.
- Shekhar Hospital Shahjahanpur.
- Established in the year 1998
- 150 beds multi specialty hospital.
- The decision of the Management on indiscipline will be final.
- All students should follow rules and regulation of institution with out fail.
- Regular and punctual attendance at lecture, demonstration, practical, clinical and class examination etc is compulsory.
- Mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside institution and hostel premises. Students have to follow the uniform and dress code of the institution. Students are not allowed to leave the college premises without the written permission of the principal.
- The following acts of ‘misconduct’ are punishable.
- Intractable damage of the institution property
- Any attempt at bribing or corruptions.
- Causing disruption in the academic functioning of the college.
- threat or use of physical force against any student or staff
- verbal abuse on others
- misconduct in the term / final examinations
As per the rules RAGGING is punishable. Students,who misbehave against a fresher will not be allowed to continue their studies in this college and an FIR will be filed against them in the Shahjahanpur police station by ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE.
Members of anti ragging committee:
- SANJEEV KANAUJIA
- K.D. SINGH
We have responsibility in helping the students to develop pride in their profession besides keeping them update with current knowledge and professional trends for a successful career ahead.
We prepare the student to develop pride in their professional besides keeping them upgraded with current knowledge and professional trends for a successful career ahead.